There were some pretty major challenges with this project. For launch, the product is focused on helping women suffering from abuse in India. This brought a lot of technical challenges that meant that the website would likely be viewed on a mobile phone as in 2014 around 70% of internet usage in India was on mobile.
Designing the site mobile first was a given, so I quickly started blocking out sections of the site in Sketch, and getting a feel for how it could expand on desktop (it's likely that the charities might view the site from desktops in their office).
Pretty quickly I found my rythm and the client was on board very early on with the proposed flow and styling.
I don't have any cool sketches or wireframes to share as I had around two weeks for the entire project so ended up just building on top of the wireframes and adding more and more fidelity but you can check out some of the pages below.
The project only just went live so there isn't a huge amount of impact yet, but the client was extremely happy with the way we managed the project, and loves the site. The next steps are to listen to the feedback and iterate on the product to make it even more effective for the users.